Latest search engine optimization tips, tricks, trends
In these days where every sector is being affected by digitalization, Digital Marketing is one of them. In Digital Marketing Advertising is delivered through various channels like search engines, social media, email, mobile apps and websites at a high level. The term PPC is associated with the Digital Marketing where we can also term this as Paid search or pay-per-click (PPC) advertising or we can also say this “sponsored result” on the top or side of a search engine results page (SERP). It (PPC) is a vital marketing tool which is commonly used by many individuals or business firms these days to improving their online marketing business. Basically, PPC is marketing tools and its management has become a facility as a part of SEO Program, which is now offered by many companies in India for improving traffic to a website and help of advertisers to target the keywords which improve your existing pay per click getting maximum clicks.
Now let’s have a look at the big trends and changes in PPC till date in 2017
According to IAB in 2016 $6 billion year-over-year increase in the search that was being spent and surpassed desktop for the first time. So keeping in view this point the Google AdWords and Bing Ads in 2017, started the other key i.e. Machine Learning.
1) Machine learning is being powered just about every innovation search, after the Google Marketing Next event as Former Google and Optimizer founder Fredrick Valleys outlined in his column, The AdWords 2017 roadmap is loaded with artificial intelligence.
2) A big development has also made the place in mid-march in machine learning concept i.e. Google declared that the meaning of close variants and word order and add or ignore function words in an exact match will be expanded soon.
3) In May an Update to Ad Rank thresholds to the contextual meaning of queries such as whether a query is related to the recent news or consumer product.
1) Another achievement of releasing the biggest product announced at Google Marketing Next was Sun setting of AdWords Converted Clicks and an introduction of Google Attribution in the first half of 2017.
2) Added Maximize Conversions also added by Google for automated bidding strategies at the end of May.
3) Store visits from YouTube Campaigns can also be tracked by Google now.
1) A Pilot namely “Ads Added by AdWords” has been launched in January where 2000 accounts were selected to participate where they can opt out also and this system is automatically generated in the rotation.
2) At the end of February green outline around Google’s “Ad” label on text ads and take a walk down memory lane with the feature visual history of Google ad labelling.
3) Dynamic Search Ads Feature has come in March, got page feeds and also support extended text ads. Second description line is also started in the same month in expanded text ads.
In sum up, there are so many vital changes which Google has done to increase the PPC in SEO program which has tremendous benefits in many fields like Audience targeting, Shopping, UI Changes etc where we all can get our work done in a very simplified and easy manner.